- React Js
- Vue Js
- Angular Js
Now let us take a look at some plus points regarding all 3 frameworks:
- Small size – prevents programs from hanging or becoming sluggish/slow
- Easier to learn compared to bigger frameworks
- It conveniently blends with other development languages/frameworks, such as Laravel
- Makes the most SEO-friendly web pages
- Free and open source
- Accepts code that is already written
- It uses Typescript
- Managed by Google & built on years of experience
- Allows good SEO and fast browsing
At the end of the day, Github rating is not enough to guide you that which framework will work best with your requirements. One way to decide on the topic is by viewing prior projects of the frameworks and then comparing them to yours. For example, if you’re planning to create a website for a clothing line, go online check which framework was integrated by other big brands in your field or which website’s layout/features is best suited to your tastes. Most of the time it is best to use a combination of frameworks as to diversify the functionality of your app or website.
There are several other Java frameworks that are being utilized and have some steady demand/value in the web & app developing market; these include Node.js, Ember.js, and Meteor.js.